Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I did some work overnight on my probability assignment.

I solved some parts of the more difficult problem for our assignment #1 in applied probability and did some neat math. But I am tired and not really reading clearly. I will have to give this problems solving up for now. I am going to work in about one and a half hours now.

In my economic systems design course we have had all the lectures now to be covered on the mid-term. Also I found out the term paper length should be about 20 pages and that we can do a computer simulation from the ground up. This would be good because this would help future studies. I am happy to say that the mid-term will be simply done by reading the material and it won't be a math exam. I have agreed to study with another student for both classes mid-terms. We are starting studies together this Saturday evening.

No comments: