Sunday, February 25, 2007

Reading progress.

I need to read chapter 16 in Beinhocker titled Organization: A Society of Minds. This chapter runs from page 349 to page 379. I read up to page 359 so far.

I also need to review chapters 10, 4, 9, 5, 7 and 8. I have read all of these chapters before the five lectures we covered these chapters in. Now I am reviewing them for a closed book mid-term. I also read Part I: A Paradigm Shift before the course started. This part contains chapters 1, 2, and 3. Chapter 3 will be covered in lecture number 7, next week after our mid-term.

In other studies for this course I have reviewed 22 pages of the notes for lectures 1, 2 and 3. This is 22 pages of the three powerpoint slides per page lecture notes that are 55 pages in length.

I have also read this evening chapter 1 of Y., Bar-Yam's book Dynamics of Complex Systems 1997. I read pages 16 to 24 this evening.

No comments: