Saturday, January 20, 2007

I attended all classes last week.

I attended classes last week. I also worked an almost full week only taking off 3.5 hours of work because of late night lectures.

In probability we saw the Bose-Einstein problem on Wednesday and on Monday we covered a proof of the central limit theorem using le hopital's rule. I could follow both of these blackboard problems but should review basic high school maths and some calculus. In particular, I need to review derivatives, and integrals of logs and more review of sequences and series and convergence and divergence.

In my economic design course I just used the bulletin board for the course on web CT and started a discussion of data sources which I had extracted from the AOIR discussions list. I may use some International Union of Telecommunications data to do a phone centric web space and may start some work on this tonight. The web address is www.youphone.ca inspired by the iPhone by Apple but not about that in fact.

No comments: