Monday, September 12, 2005

There are once again too many interesting courses at school.

I have my work schedule at school now. I am just now choosing courses for myself based on this schedule. One reason for my success is choosing a good schedule so I am trying to do this now. I will attend one class today in statistics and look at books in the book store for other courses. I did some volunteering yesterday. I have no security work scheduled. Tomorrow will be a day off except for some union stuff later in the afternoon. I will not be able to study intellectual property but can study criminal law for my law course this term. I might also study a basic music course in popular music. So I might have three courses this term. I will have short statistics classes on Monday and Wednesday afternoons with a statistics tutorial Monday mornings. I will also have three hours work in the labs on Tuesday night as a teaching assistant. My own courses also happen on Thursday afternoon and evening. So I will be on campus for four days with only Monday an early morning. Wednesday and Thursday will start at 2:30 in the afternoon and Tuesday will start at 5:30 in the afternoon.Thus is doesn't matter if I sleep in except for Monday's. For my own studies and the time in classes: Monday will be two and a half hours; Wednesday will be one and a half hours; Thursday will be six hours. For my work Tuesday will be three hours.

No comments: