Saturday, September 10, 2005

Scheduling problems make two courses in legal studies practically impossible.

I have been assigned labs late on Tuesday. Because my law course is early Tuesday morning this raises a potential for 14 hour day at school. This is dangerous. I can certainly not study two law courses in a row as I suggested might be possible in my Tuesday the 30th of August entry. In fact it might be good at this point to try to find a differently scheduled law course than Tuesday. Wednesday I am also scheduled to have one lab at noon. Then my own statistics class is only an hour or so later at 14:30 and is only an hour and half class. Wednesday has a good schedule. The three labs on Tuesday start at 17:30 and end at 22:00. Each is one hour long and I have an hour and a half break between 19:30 and 21:00. I must find a law course after 10 am Monday morning but before 14:30 or later in the day on Tuesday's. Perhaps there is an open Monday evening law course. That would work well too. There is a course on Tuesday from 11:30 to 14:30 but this would allow no time to go home and I would be on campus for three hours with no purpose. This would be very bad too. At least with an early Tuesday class I will have four maybe five hours off and can come home for some of this time. Yes if I had a Monday evening course I could then take most of Tuesday to rest. But a Monday evening course might mean I would not sleep enough Tuesday night and I might stay up much too late and be late Wednesday morning or noon. Perhaps two statistics courses is the solution and save my law course until the winter term. I will check the course registration system now.

No comments: