Sunday, September 18, 2005

Reading this morning and preparing for my teaching assistant work.

I spent about half an hour this morning preparing for my teaching assistant work. I have to prepare for another 2.5 hours before late Tuesday afternoon. I read the first section of the student's textbook this morning and looked at the assigned problems and thought up ways to teach this stuff to the students on Tuesday. This will be their first lab so I must also explain the math and statistics lab rooms to them.

I read some stuff about terrorised warriors this morning. I also read about ebusiness. I also read about Standard Query Language (SQL) and Data Definition Language (DDL) an SQL language. I also read about cybercafes in South America and Internet policy in South America. I also read a little about assimilation v two row wapum parallelism in regards Native Canadians.

No comments: