Saturday, September 17, 2005

I downloaded some journal articles from the Political Theory journal.

I downloaded some articles as pdf's from the journal Political Theory. They are articles concerning the concept of justice. I am just reading and scanning course outlines for other law courses from fourth year. This means I am studying law. I recorded and watched the first hour of this week's lecture even though I was also in the class when it was filmed Thursday night. I saw myself on TV. I also read an excerpt from Niccolo Machiavelli concerning attaining the position of prince by villainy. I have spent about 3 hours out of class time on this political criminal law course so far this term.

I also downloaded the exercises from the stochastic processes course. I did about three problems and spent about 15 minutes of the three hours I need to do this weekend before 9 AM Monday morning when we have our tutorial. I am just about to print an article in queing theory and then later this morning at 9 am I will hear the author of this article give a talk on this problem of queuing in call centre operations. So I will be at school later this morning. Then I will come home and sleep at 2 PM or maybe sooner.

In the next few hours I will help deliver Saturday's newspaper.

No comments: