Monday, August 22, 2005

Most probably studying intellectual property law this fall but other than that not sure.

I am fairly sure I will study intellectual property law this fall but other than that course I am not sure what else I will study.

Jordon another statistics student who is now in grad school said the Time Series course is easy. I also agree with this and have the books borrowed to start studying this course.

I could chose to study state security and disent but this runs late Tuesday nights and the Intellectual property is early Tuesday morning. I could come home Tuesday afternoons. I also could take Women, Work and the Law on Tuesday's right after the intellectual property course but this would be 6 hours of lectures in a row.

I could also take a course in stochastic proceesssing and queuing theory and this course is a key course for future statistics studies. It could be difficult.

I had thought of taking it easy and studying a first year course in popular music but I don't take arts courses even with the best intentions to do so.

No comments: