Monday, October 01, 2007

Proofreading volunteer paper work then school homework then work-work.

I just need to proof read my volunteer paperwork then I can look at my school work. I also have some printouts for job applications to organise and read. I then can head off to work for another day at Statistics Canada. I can then do more school work after work and if possible will visit the professor to clarify one of the investment problems. I did take him my facebook and privacy paper last class but forgot to include the figures which I can email him this morning. I also should email my project work to my project partner but I also need to proofread that. So that will wait for later in the day too. So for the rest of this morning I will focus on job applications and preparing for work.

No comments: