Sunday, April 08, 2007

I have 12 working programs now and will rest this work for the day.

I have the two 1 dimensional random walk programs coded now and they were really coded last week but I generalized my code a little and started to write the standard comments for these programs. I then posed the problem below and sent an e-mail to our professor asking him to read my weighted 3 dimensional walk problem. I only now need to write two more programs of the 14. So I have 12 programs now. For the final two I only need to create a 4 dimensional square walk program and then split it into an interactive version and a non-interactive version. Then later today or tomorrow when this coding is done I will only need to proof read the comments in these programs and e-mail the files for the programs to the professor.

No comments: