Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I spent half an hour studying the textbook and the notes on methods of enumeration.

I did follow through right away after posting my last entry and completed studying the notes and textbook for section 1.3 which covered methods of enumeration, the factorial, and permutations and combinations. This is a difficult area for me at times and at other times I do really well with this area. I am done with this for now and solved a few problems from the textbook in my head without checking answers in the back of the book even after I was done the solving.

So I now have 5 more hours to study today and a total of 35 hours of study left until the exam and I have about 6 more hours to budget to studying chapter one of the textbook.

Right now I am going back to completing this week's homework.

No comments: