Thursday, November 23, 2006

I solved more problems this morning and am almost done this week's homework just on time.

I actually fell alseep yesterday in the early morning. I worked this morning continuously on problems and solved 4 more problems mostly concerning Chebyshev's inequality and then problems with the normal distribution and Z scores. I have taught or helped teach both of these subjects in the past two years of school. I have one final Z score problems to solve and I am done for this week. I will get ready in the next hour to attend class this morning and hand in my school work.

I read a little more of the book Policing the Risk Society as well last night but other than that and writing on blogs and the math school work with exam preparation study, I have done no other studies in the past few days.

No comments: