Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I managed to work a night shift as a security guard AOK. It was very physically demanding and I stayed up about 6 extra hours for about a 26 hour day. I had to volunteer at our self help group and keep minutes of our meeting on my laptop. I managed to do some of that work. All this on Monday/Sunday night.

I got my grading done today and have one more assignment to grade for a different course. There are about 20 papers. I have three hours of labs to give starting this morning. I am also tutoring a student in differential equations tomorrow. He also has a disablity. Then on Friday I have to help proctor a test. Our role playing game is caneled tonight which gives me more time to grade papers. We should be able to have our cyberpunk role playing get together with other consumers on Friday.

I have a day shift this coming Sunday then no shifts scheduled in security.

Yesterday I attended all my classes and that went well. I got a fairly decent mark on my reaction paper. I also got some notes for a class I missed last week in numerical analysis. I got to work on the assignment more this week. I will be buying a copy of MATLAB so I can work at home more on the assignments.

No comments: