Saturday, October 30, 2004

I am rewriting my term paper in LAWS4306 after some feedback from the professor, Doctor Dawn Moore. I have some reading to do for this week but have the Becker read two months ago for this week. I have to write a reaction paper on Becker and hand it in this week on Tuesday.

I have read the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS) Code of Ethics and Standards from Berleur, Jacques & Brunnstein, Klaus eds. Ethics of Computing: Codes, Spaces for Discussion and Law (London: Chapman & Hall, 1996) at 79-83 and the Comments on the CIPS Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct by Diane Whitehouse just after in the same book at 83-86. This was for LAWS4908.

I did a tutorial in MATLAB and curve fitting using least squares yesterday at school in the fourth floor math and statistics school's computer lab. I did it perfectly after a fair amount of help from another students class notes on the linear systems for solution and the TA helping remind me of logs.

I tutored a student in limits from the calculus course MATH1002.

I am just getting ready to help deliver the Ottawa Citizen. I read the last three days newspapers late Friday night with some friends. About an hour ago I read articles about the iPod musical device in the Tech Weekly section. I of course just had to surf www.apple.ca to check out the new iPod photo and also the U2 iPod. I updated my iTunes too and updated my .net on the my laptop.

No comments: