Saturday, February 07, 2004

I got most of assignment #3 done for LAWS3907. I am scoring A in this course so far. I am reading some Supreme court cases this weekend to complete the assignment.

I wrote about ten pages of my LAWS4204 mid-term paper. It is going well. Citation won't be pretty. I am getting help from the disabled students office and my professor. I am still reading law books for this course.

I got the tests marked and some students picked them up on Friday. We have tests again next week.

I am working in security again. I should do security work over the reading week.

The union is holding a branch election this month.

Another union is having a general meeting this Tuesday.

I am working and studying hard. I transfered to a geography and law degree with a minor in technological ethics. I should be studying propganda as a philosophy course this summer on the ITV TV channel.

No comments: