Sunday, February 08, 2004

I am reading Leslie David Simon, NetPolicy.com: Public Agenda for a Digital World (Washington, DC: The Woodrow Wilson Center Press, 2000). I read the preface, chapter one a bit and am just completing reading chapter four tonight about convergence in ecommerce which covers financial services, retail and distribution, and manuafacturing and processing, in three sections in this chapter. There is another section in this chapter on policy considerations. I also read a later chapter on ecommerce last week. I am reading this book for research for my LAWS4204 mid-term paper. I have already read some books for this paper last year and have a few more to read this week.

I read two Supreme Court of Canada cases yesterday for my LAWS3907 assignment #3. This assignment is due tomorrow and I must complete it before going to sleep Monday morning.

No comments: