Sunday, February 29, 2004

I am re-posting this entry for my dad to find with ease:


I am presently in a program requiring honours in Law(1 credit remaining) and Geography (3.5 credits remaining) and a minor in philosophy (3 credits remaining in ethics of technology).


I am considering a philosophy course in the paranormal this summer. Other courses offered this summer that interest me include:


First year sociology has a good schedule. Second year public law might do for my law program. European geography could work in a progam. There are really no math or statistics course for me this summer although I might be a TA in some of these courses this summer. There are some cool business courses but they would only be options in my program. There is a law course in mediation and some law/sociology/social work courses in the criminal justice summer school. There are also a fair amount of good criminology courses in the sociology department offered this summer as well there are a few law and psychology from the criminology program offered this summer. But I am not in the criminology program. But I should have all the required law courses completed for the criminology program at the end of this term. I would still need more sociology and psychology courses if I wanted to complete my BA in this program.

No comments: