Friday, June 12, 2009

Following up my supervisor's suggestions on situational calculus finds robotics programmers.

My supervisor suggested I look up Mikhail Soutchanski. I did look him up today on google scholar and found his paper on situational calculus. I also found that he is part of a Ryerson-Toronto universities partnership in robotics programming. He seems to have only three or four papers out there so I am reading them now. This is real boy culture to be learning robotics programming. I see a good thesis topic change possibility here or at least some foundation for my simulation by strengthening my understanding of "agents" in a simulation. These agents can be conceptualized as software robots and fit well with my sociology of science and technology reading such as Brunto Latour's works.

No comments: