Sunday, January 13, 2008

A topic I am now researching at work concerns human resources.

I am coming back to knowledge management again but less as an IT topic and more as a topic of human resource planning. This is for my job and could be joined to my school work. In fact after last night's lecture introducing systems integration and then this early mornings library searches I am finding repeated concurrences of concepts from the course lecture and the articles I have found for work. In effect this is an integration of my studies with work. Then again I am nearing the end of a day here so my mental activity will be pointing hopefully toward positives which in the morning light may just fade into awkward despair of having one again made a waste of time and large mistake. To battle this in the past I have used the technique of focusing back on my early studies in computing.

No comments: