Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wasting a little time but my review notes of my textbook are done on time.

I did waste a little time giving away a computer, surfing Second Life and updating Second Life, and just now updating myspace. So capitalist internet continues to ruin my school time. I did in fact get my review notes all done by 3 AM. I now need to read my review notes and then review problems and practice some problems. I should practice a problem from each studied section now. I will try to do that starting this time at the end in chapter 5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peter,
You made a comment about a Second Life configuration of the GNWC (Great Northern Way Campus) and I goggled your name and came up with a lot. I work at SFU now, which is one of the 4 universities that ar part of GNWC. Your note is the intersection of SL and SFU.
Your old friend, Vivian Neal