Saturday, December 23, 2006

Reading began right away.

Some people know when I do things and get behind activities I get them done and often very rapidly. Often I do this with a computer so the effort is less than the result. But often I also do things like getting around on buses and bikes and do a great job of this. Sometimes I have to bum a ride and often these days people offer me rides.

But enough about results. I also systematically plan everything. I also document my reading with this blog which today helped me write for wikipedia. Another way I document required reading is to use check marks and little penciled in dates beside chapters and chapter sections. Today I managed to read chapter 1 sections 1 and 2 in my applied probability textbook. I now have a whole bunch of problems to do in section 2 chapter 1. So I stopped for today.

My other textbooks for winter are in the mail so I am fairly sure my textbooks will all be here before term begins. My schedule is being worked out and it will be tight full time work and part time school. I am increasing the course load this term but this also speeds up the degree progress. I have done a fair amount of real work today so I am now going to read more interesting and broadly related studies. I may read on the bus today or at home. I may buy some new book shelves today for my study office.

No comments: