Sunday, August 06, 2006

Still reading about social navigation.

I started reading the third chapter of the book on social navigation. I am about half way through this chapter. I cannot read as much these days because I have started a full time job. The bibliographic cite for this book using Canadian legal studies style for the cite is
The bibliographic cite for this reading is
Dieberger, Andreas. Social Connotation of Space in the Design for Virtual Communities and Social Navigation in Munro, Alan J. & Höök, Kristina. & Benyon, David. eds. Social Navigation of Information Space (London, UK: Springer, 1999) at 35-54.
I am impressed with the understanding this author expresses about Usenet and its characteristics. Also this author is very aware of the privacy issues involved in the ideas of social navigation expressed so far in this book. Do we want others to know how we have used the web or say what we are buying at Amazon.com?

No comments: