Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Goals and landmarks set for probability studies/review.

I am being required to study basic probability again. I have two probability textbooks. My goals will be to have worked through all the exercises in the first two chapters of both books in the next two weeks and the third chapters by the first week of classes four weeks from now. I will also buy the textbook for my actual course in about three weeks. I will try to stay a week ahead in the textbook and do as many problems as I can. The course is coded or labeled as MAT2371 in the University of Ottawa course code system. The course is given this fall term on Tuesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM and on Thursdays from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM. This will mean I need to be awake at 8:00 AM Tuesdays and 6:00 AM Thursdays. On these days, and the days before I will be working from 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM at my new job.

No comments: