Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Experimental design assignment is not so much SAS after all.

After reading the 4th assignment it looks like the home work is more math work in latex actually than SAS coding. I will go in to school early this morning to see the professor during her office hours to ask some questions about this homework. I need some clarification about what we are being asked to do. I also have to take back the SAS disks to the school office this morning. I am up from yesterday and need to sleep after I get home from school at about 3:30 PM this afternoon. I also need to do some more marking this morning and a little web mastering at one of my paid web mastering jobs. I think I will do the web mastering next after a brief break from this computer. I have been reading a book about gender and computing which is a report from some psychological researchers who have studying this topic for almost 20 years in various studies. This is also a QA 76.9 book.

No comments: