Friday, December 16, 2005

The past few days I have only been really reading one book.

Over the past few days I have only been reading one book. I have been reading Wajcman, Judy. Techno Feminism (Cambridge, UK: Polity, 2004). I have been rereading sections of this book. It is a short book only about 130 smallish pages. It is also really just a critique of other writers who write about the Internet or feminism and technology. I have been in touch by email this past term with a legal studies professor Sheryl Hamilton and have started to read her Ph.D.. She writes about cyberspace and feminism. I have even now asked her by email if she would like to supervise my MA in legal studies and have asked another legal studies professor for his opinion on her as a potential supervisor and it was that she is a good person to work with.

I wouldn't write anything other than the simple truth about others on the net and certainly not just anyone. I would not want to risk a law suit for something I wrote on the internet.

No comments: