Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I read my old criminal law reform course personal journal on my iPod.

I tried out some software called Pod2Go. It did not work for weather. Pod2Go did work fine for lyrics, US stock prices and text notes. I also downloaded a manual for using notes on the iPod and formating them to work with iPod notes' html links to other notes on the iPod. I may teach myself more about how to use notes on the iPod. For now I tested a 56 Kb text file copy of my LAWS4305 course journal from Fall 2003. I read the whole journal on the iPod which was about 3 X 13 pages long.

I also studied one of our law professor's legal journal articles which is assigned reading in the feminist law course I might take this winter term on Thursday evenings. The professor and article are Majury, Diane. "The Charter, Equality Rights, and Women: Equivocation and Celebration" (2002) 40 Osgoode Hall L.J. 297-336.

I also listened to about the 4 most recent Wall Street journal podcasts. I should say most podcasts concern hi tech topics especially being Apple computer centric.

No comments: