Saturday, November 12, 2005

My other blogger blog got flagged as a spam blog.

My computer tinkering blog got flagged as a spam blog which of course it is not. Of course I am tonight/this morning working on a computer for someone so can not post my progress at the blog I use for this. Oh well I have been hit by a computer error. Yet even with the spam prevention technique the image verification does not function properly. I have been unable to post much or edit posts since this has happened. I am just posting this as a kind of test to see if this blog too has been flagged as spam. One of my other blogs is a number 1 on goggle right now for searches for a certain medication but I am not selling pharmacy stuff rather I take this medication. This goes to show that use of the internet leads to known internet problems so we must be aware of these problems. Much like I wrote a 40 page paper to learn computer security that helps me keep my computers secure.

No comments: