Saturday, July 17, 2004

I have read this mornings paper, reading the career ads briefly to see that nothing was close to what I do or want to do or have education in. I spent ten minutes just now searching the web job search site the school is now using. I also spent two hours last night researching jobs. I maybe able to do computer help desk work. XML a technology I have been teaching myself requires Linux and C/C+ prgramming skills as well as coding in XML.

I am maybe working today tutoring A again this time in calculus. He needs help with indefinite calculus and Reiman sums. I will review these topics later this morning. I told him to call this morning.

I helped deliver the newspapers this morning. I have been awake since about 5 PM yesterday afternoon. I hope to have a 25 hour day today but if A doesn't call by 1 or 2 I may just sleep at 3 PM.

No comments: