Sunday, July 04, 2004

I am two thirds of the way through marking the STAT3502 mid-terms. I have about 20 books out from the library. I have two books out on computer crime and one book on electronic evidence. I have two long books out on criminology generally. I have one book out on cyborgs.

I have one required book out that is required for a course I still have to study. This is the LAWS2005 course in public law that I must complete for my Law BA. I plan to study that course as my very last law course in the BA. I plan to study it next summer. But it may be if I study geography or philosophy courses this coming school year that I will still need to study more law courses next year after LAWS2005 next summer.

I also have three or four books out on statistics. I have one book out on urban design and exercise and this book is proving helpful at keeping my wife active. I have a book out on UNIX basics. I might buy one of the O'Reilly books on Linux next week. I also have a book out with maps about civil war and demographic indicators for civil conflict. And lastley I think is a book on the recent history of Chinese science and technology policy and this book relates to some of my working world experiences.

No comments: