Sunday, January 18, 2004

I completed my first assignment in LAWS3907 last night and have a printed copy of it done. I will print a back up copy today.

I got taken out of Math1009 and got reassigned to MATH 1005 on Thursday night. I found out about it Friday morning and just made it to school to give the first tutorial for MATH1005 at 9:30 in the morning. I also gave the MATH1104 tutorial later in the early afternoon. I have worked 1.5 hours on each of these two math courses now.

I have been refining my essay topic for LAWS4204. I will attempt to use David Hakken's model for the analysis of legal relationships in ecommerce.

I got a job to do a questionaire for a group I am involved with in the community.

I attended a public consultation and focus group on the cities budget.

No comments: