Sunday, January 11, 2004

I am reading the two math textbooks, I got this week for MATH1009 and MATH1104. I want to have the January readings for these course done this week.

I am reading a book on GIS and the Law by George Cho.

I read chapters 1,2 & 5 from Legal Research a Step- by Step Guide by Margaret Kerr. I also worked on my LAWS3907 homework earlier this morning. But I used the wrong law dictionary so will have to redo this on Monday afternoon before class.

I read the first two articles in chapter 9 of my LAWS4204 casebook today. This inspired me to phone my brother.

I got my Little SAS Book back from a fellow worker who was borrowing it.

I tried to use laylinalg with MAPLE 7 but failed to get it to work as a package.

I read a little moral philosophy a few days ago. I read about the Cynics.

I read a few of last weeks newspapers. That is the Ottawa Citizen, that I call a newspaper. It is one of my cities daylies.

No comments: