Sunday, July 21, 2013

Working with SAS programming

I have moved out of school for now. I have made many work place associates. I work hard at work like I did in school. I tend to code long 100 line or more programs in the SAS computer language for work. I learned this language at school in my statistics degree. I have come to know many SAS Press authors in the last two years. I have met these authors at the annual user conference. I was tempted to write a book myself for SAS Press and started this project last year.

1 comment:

creation said...

Many thanks for making the truthful effort to explain this. I feel very strong about it and would like to read more. If you
can, as you find out more in depth knowledge, would you mind posting more posts similar to this one with more information.
Qassim University