Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I have been doing mundane computer tasks today.

I have been backing up computers and testing my new used iBook today. I am also preparing a bibliography post for my meeting with a professor that may occur today. I am also surfing a little on the new used iBook. I am surfing a couple of conventions' web pages. One is the teaching assistant union's Ontario convention coming up in May and I am already registered as a delegate so this is just research that will help me participate in this event in Ottawa. This union represents more than just university workers and I attended a university worker's convention with this union a few weeks ago. The other convention is not until November and it is a convention of disAbled students and I am thinking of doing a presentation on working as a person/student with a disAbility. This convention is also in Ottawa. Speaking of conventions I was going to make a proposal to the Association of Internet Researchers to hold our 2007 convention in Ottawa and did get two Canada Research Chairs to say they would attend but the deadline for proposals approached too fast and I gave up.

No comments: