Sunday, February 19, 2006

I got my second statistics homework assignment completed on Thursday with a 20 hour extension

I was really mad on Wednesday looking for a computer to do the SAS coding for my second assigment in my experimental design course. I had done it at home but had no time to write it up, then I found out in the lecture that I had done the coding wrong and so I need a computer on campus to re-write the code. I don't like getting angry like this it is very bad about academia this type of anger. I got the coding done in time but then asked for an extension on the deadline so I could write up the results. The professor gave me an extra 20 hours so I went home and slept after a 30 hour day. I woke up early the next day and did the write up and submitted the assignment. I have no assignments over this week coming up, which is reading week at our school so we have no classes. So far in this course I have 100%. I can read the textbook this week and also catch up on other statistics reading. I do have some statistics marking to get done this week too and I started that marking yesterday morning. I think I will sleep now as I continue to take the weekend off of studies.

No comments: