Sunday, January 01, 2006

Still reading about the intricacies of the rule of law in the middle 1900's in the USA.

I continue to catch up on reading. This book on the Rule of Law I am reading is really deepening my understanding of the basic legal concepts taught to me in LAWS2003 private law intro, LAWS2004 criminal law intro, and LAWS2005 public law intro. I also made a comment on an email list from the UK for radical statisticians concerning crime statistics. But I might have to wait for the world to return to work to get a reply. I also tried a more scan and lightly read approach to a math book on number theory. I also reviewed and scanned the introduction of a book on spatial econometrics. I also surfed Memorial universities' web site and checked out their graduate programs in statistics.

I had friends over for new year's eve. I have been up all night and will sleep in a few hours.

No comments: