Friday, April 22, 2005

I am not working hard on my data mining assignment. I should put in about 88 hours on this assignment. I have put in about 8 hours now. I guess the thing to do is plan out the other 80 hours. I can´t work on it on Sunday or Thursday or Friday or next Saturday, because of work and a symposium the end of next week. I can put in 12 hours today and sleep at 2 PM. This would give me maybe two hours to work on the newspaper route. Then Monday I could put in another 12 then Tuesday another 12 or so. Then Wednesday I could put in a final 12. So I could maybe put in about half of what is required. That´s a plan then I will start tonight by reviewing all the notes on supervised learning by 4 am. That gives me about an hour and a half per lecture. I´ll get started now.

No comments: