Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I am getting along with my honours paper. I have a good skeleton now and am starting to perfect the footnotes. I am also filling in sections using pen and ink and need to transfer those to the word processor.

My old math student called me and he is now studying final high school year maths by correspondence. I am busy doing my data mining assignment but maybe I am done now. I have done a principle components analysis of some data and I have done a multi dimensional scaling of some other data. The professors are being late with the assignment.

I am busy marking assignments tonight and will be busy marking for the next 7 days. I will not be doing any web mastering or security work until this round of marking is done. I have some more marking coming around on Wednesday morning but it won't be due for a full week.

No comments: