Monday, October 13, 2003

I proof read my LAWS4305 journal and corrected little things but did not rewrite it. It is due on Thursday the 16th in class. This is the mid-term submission of the journal. We will also submit it near the end of term. As of Thursday after our debate I will have completed 70% of the work for this course. This is my first successful fourth year course.


I practiced reading my debate speech four times early Saturday morning. I printed a good copy of the speech out. I should practice it more this week.


I started this week's readings on aboriginal offenders. I also read more about electronic data pirates. I also read the statistics report from the Solicitor General, The Centre of Justice Statistics and Corrections Canada, that Tanya gave us in September. I also read the study in cybercrime statistics and reporting a little.


I need to work more on the rebutal section of the debate but have been thinking of a few faults that I have read about in aboriginal self government and our thesis that aboriginals should have the right to sentence their own.

No comments: